TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
CONTROL GROWTH AND PROMOTE HEALTHY PLANTS
Growth regulators are an effective way to control the size of your trees, shrubs, and flowers. By properly administering a well-planned and professionally monitored growth regulator treatment, your property will flourish with a healthy and sustainable landscape. Achieving the best results with growth regulators is a combination of art and science. A good understanding of plant growth and development is essential.
The expert arborists at Liberty Tree & Landscape Management have been trained in how to use growth regulators properly, so well-proportioned plants are produced. The result is healthy and sustainable plant life for your entire property.
GROWTH REGULATORS: AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR PLAN FOR TREE CARE
For best results, growth regulator treatments should be used as part of a comprehensive plan for your trees. The plan should include regular monitoring for overall tree health, timely growth regulator treatments and pruning. In the city, and surrounding communities, soil content, property shape, and other factors may necessitate the addition of these remarkable supplements to ensure your trees are able to thrive in their location.
To learn more, call Liberty Tree & Landscape Management today or Schedule a Free Consultation with our experts!
Control the Size of Your Tree with a Growth Regulator!
WHY GROWTH REGULATORS ARE NEEDED FOR YOUR TREES
Growth regulators provide numerous benefits for trees including:
- Controls Size: Trees can outgrow their space particularly when they are planted to close to houses, sidewalks, power lines, and other trees. Growth regulators help to slow growth and enable the tree to thrive in its current location.
- Improves Tree Health: Treatment helps increase the density of fine roots, which enables the root system to better absorb water and nutrients leading to a healthier tree.
- Requires Less Resources: Keeping a tree smaller means it will need less water, nutrients, and space.
- Reduces Stress and Increase Longevity: Trees are often under stress from pollution, traffic, compacted soil and other environmental conditions. By slowing growth, the tree can put more energy into developing a strong root system and defenses against all those stressors.
- Improves Drought and Heat Resistance: Growth regulator treatments help trees resist drought and heat stress by slowing the evaporation of water from the leaves.
Plant Health Care