Our company is seeking a full-time experienced Landscape Foreman to add to our professional landscape team. We are looking for an individual who is driven and displays strong leadership skills. In this role, you will be instructing and overseeing crew members in making sure the assigned work is getting done efficiently and professionally. You must be a responsible worker who is able to work alongside a team to reach our client’s landscape goals.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience as a landscape foreman with a professional company (2-4 years)
- Valid driver’s license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- Physical stamina
- $17 to $25 an hour based on experience.
- Ability to grow and advance within the company.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment