Our company is seeking a full-time experienced Sales Arborist to fill our management position. Having a background in tree care is important as we are looking to grow and expand the business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include visiting clients to discuss their landscape goals while also educating them on the needs of their property. You will be responsible for providing them estimates of the job cost. You must exhibit leadership skills as you will be instructing and overseeing all crews in making sure the work is being performed and completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Minimum three years professional arborist experience
- Certified arborist or ability to obtain certification.
- Knowledgeable in tree care, pest management, tree evaluation, and industry approved tree care practices
- Valid driver’s license
- Relevant pesticide and related licenses/certificates
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Ability to grow and advance within the company.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment