Plant Health Care Technician
Our company is seeking a full-time qualified Plant Health Care Technician to add to our professional team. In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting plants and treating any diseases in a safe manner. You must have a strong understanding in the many plant diseases and display responsibility in maintaining these plants from future infections.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- PA certified applicator to trees and shrubs
- Experience as a plant health care technician with a professional company (2-4 years)
- Valid driver’s license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- Physical stamina
- Salary plus Commission
- Ability to grow and advance within the company.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment