TREE PLANTING SERVICES
Landscaping and maintenance is always a creative and delicate process. By adding plants and trees to your property, you can open up the space and add extra charm. Plants give us the opportunity to turn our yard into a unique landscape as we prune, water, and fertilize them while watching them grow.
Just like growing plants, removing and replacing them takes strategy. Getting rid of problem trees and shrubs will make your garden healthier and give you the opportunity to grow new plants.
COMPREHENSIVE TREE PLANTING AND CARE
Liberty Tree & Landscape Management can help to keep your property looking green and pristine, whether you’re planting, replacing, or removing a tree. We can help add a beautiful new plant to your property or remove problem trees that have become a liability.
Our tree planting services can help you fulfill the goals you have for your landscape. We can help your new trees grow up beautiful and strong with our fertilizing service, and keep them looking their best with our tree trimming service.
We offer comprehensive tree planting services to homeowners and businesses throughout Center City, Chestnut Hill, Montgomery County, and other areas in and around Philadelphia County, PA.
Let’s Talk About Planting Your New Tree or Shrub!
THE BENEFITS OF PLANTING TREES
Here’s how Liberty’s Tree Planting service can help you transform your landscape:
- Decide What Your Landscape Needs: There are many reasons to plant new trees or shrubs. Your Liberty Certified Arborist will talk with you about what you want to accomplish and help pick the best location. For example, many homeowners want to:
- Replace a tree that has died or outgrown its current location and requires tree removal.
- Build a privacy screen or sound barrier
- Provide shade for a patio, porch or other area
- Add color with a tree that flowers or changes color with the seasons
- Create a focal point with a plant that has unusual branch formation, interesting bark or other characteristics
- Select the best plants for the location: Once you decide where to plant, your Liberty Arborist can help you select the best plant for that location. In selecting your tree, it is extremely important to consider:
- Space: How much room does the tree have to grow in height and spread? The tree’s growth habit should match the space available.
- Location: Is area sunny, shady or open to the wind and other weather?
- Soil conditions: What type of soil will the tree grow in: loose, wet, rocky or compact?
- Proximity to Other Structures: Will the tree be near a patio, walkway, other plantings or a window?
- Give it a strong start: Whatever tree you choose, give it good care from the start.
- Water: Keep the soil moist, but not wet, through the first year.
- Fertilize: Have Liberty inject fertilizer treatment that’s specially formulated to help young trees get established.
- Pruning: To develop good branch structure, it’s important to have Liberty prune the young tree every one to three years.
- Check its progress: Have your Liberty Arborist monitor the tree annually to ensure it maintains good health.
REPLACE PROBLEM TREES
Along with adding new trees and shrubs, you may need to occasionally replace problem trees, even if they are a valued part of your landscape. When trees are damaged or diseased, they can become hazardous. Sometimes, even in spite of good care, trees need removal. When you run into this problem, we can remove the problem plant and replace it with something similar so you can achieve the aesthetic you want for your yard.
Tree planting transforms your landscape today and only gets more beautiful with age. An ancient Chinese proverb says: /”The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Plant a tree today!
Plant Health Care