Spring Tree and Landscaping Services
Make Your Property Beautiful for the Rest of the Year
Getting a good jump on your landscaping needs makes keeping your property beautiful easy for the following seasons. When the snow melts and the trees begin to bud, you have the opportunity to shape, trim, and clean up your lawn, trees, and garden to give them theb est opportunity for success throughout the spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Spring cleanup is performed between March and May as the weather permits. Liberty Tree & Landscape Management’s spring cleanup service is the process of removing all leaves, branches and other debris that have accumulated over the long winter season. This winter debris can be found throughout your property and landscape beds and needs to be hauled away. Spring is also a time for a plant’s rebirth and reawakening from their long nap. With a couple of hours of spring cleaning, you will be rewarded with a healthier and more vigorous landscape for the coming seasons. Spring clean up consist of:
- Leaves, sticks and other debris are collected and removed from beds and trees.
- Enhancing the ground cover.
- Re-establishing the edge around all trees and bed lines.
- A pre-emergent grass/weed control is applied to all beds.
- Placing a 1-2 inch layer of dark hardwood bark mulch on all beds.
Spring annual floral displays are planted in conjunction with the Spring Cleanup. The primary body of your display will consist of dependable performing annuals. A border plant, to accent the main body, when applicable, follows this primary body. Being thoroughly watered-in completes the floral display process.
Please click here if you want to have a free consultation and learn more without obligation.
Choose Liberty Tree
& Landscape Management
- Safe, Licensed, & Insured
- Trusted for Over 25 Years
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Start Here