Our company is seeking a full-time experienced Tree Climber to add to our passionate team of tree care professionals. In this role, you will remove and prune trees on behalf of various clients. You must feel comfortable operating power tools such as chainsaws. You will use rigging to climb trees safely, so you should also have at least two years of tree climbing experience with a professional company. A skills test will be administered to determine eligibility and pay level.
- Tree climbing experience with a professional company (2-4 years)
- Familiar with power tools, chainsaws, and woodchippers
- Knowledgeable Cabling and bracing
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Landscaping experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- Physical stamina
- $18 to $35 an hour based on experience (or if you’re a subcontractor)
- Ability to grow and advance within the company.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment