Looking for a Tree Climber job where you are appreciated, highly paid and get outstanding benefits? Forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Join the Liberty Team! Apply Now!
As a Liberty Tree Climber, you’ll be able to perform the fine pruning and maintenance trees need for optimum health and beauty. You must feel comfortable operating power tools such as chainsaws. You will use rigging to climb trees safely, so you should also have at least two years of tree climbing experience with a professional company. A skills test will be administered to determine eligibility and pay level.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our passionate team of tree care professionals!
Tree Climber Job Requirements
- Tree climbing experience with a professional company (2-4 years)
- Competent with chainsaw, chipper, power tools, rigging and cabling.
- Knowledgeable Cabling and bracing
- Tree identification and proper pruning practices are a plus. (We can train!)
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks.
- Landscaping experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- $18 to $35 an hour based on experience (or if you’re a subcontractor)
- Ability to grow and advance within the company.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment