Our company is seeking a full-time experienced Tree Groundman to add to our passionate team of tree care professionals. In this role, you work with the tree care crew to provide high quality work for our clients. You will be working jobs that include removals, pruning, cable bracing, and other areas related to tree care. Team members must be able to safely operate machinery/equipment and the ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Tree care experience with a professional company (2-4 years)
- Experience with power tools, such as, chainsaws and woodchippers.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Landscaping experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- $14.00 to $20.00 an hour and up Based on Experience.
- Simple IRA plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases.
- Company-paid uniforms, gear, and equipment