Choosing the Right Philadelphia Tree service company
Tips to consider when choosing a Philadelphia tree service company
1. Insurance: You will be liable for any property damage caused by a Tree service if they do not have appropriate liability and workers compensation insurance. Always choose a Tree service company with the proper insurance certificates.
2. BBB: Only a few Philadelphia Tree service companies receive BBB accreditation. Find out what kind of rating the Tree service company has.
3. A Good Tree service company should have positive online reviews. You can research by performing a simple Google search and learning more the company and their relationships with clients.
4. Get multiple estimates from different tree services to get an idea what the average cost of service will be. We recommend meeting each representative to get a chance to ask questions concerning the project.
5. Ask if a certified arborist will be present during the project. Reputable tree service companies in Philadelphia will have certified arborists who are members of the ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) present at all Tree service projects.