Liberty Tree & Landscape Management
There are few things that can add both beauty and value to your property like a healthy tree or group of trees. We all know that trees can outlive humans by hundreds of years and chances are that some of the trees on your property today were there long before you were born. The trees that you plant today, if well cared for, will be here for others to enjoy long after you’re gone.
We are glad that you took this initial step (coming to our website) to find out more about Liberty Tree and Landscape Management. Caring for your trees is not just our business, it is our lives. Your concerns about your trees are our concerns. Together we can invest in the beauty and health of your trees and they will become your legacy that is your gift to future generations and bring you great satisfaction now and in years to come.
Philadelphia Tree Service by Certified Arborists
We have registered ISA Certified Arborists, Certified Tree Workers and Climbing Specialists trained in up to date techniques to guarantee safe and timely work practices. Our ISA Certified Arborists and highly trained crews will help you create an outdoor environment that is beautiful, healthy and safe. We can perform proactive tree services; as well as preventative maintenance to help protect the value of your house and home.
An ISA Certified Arborist is best qualified to diagnose a problem and direct how to treat it properly and safely along with helping plan a new landscape installation. Your trees represent a valuable investment for the future and that’s why Liberty Tree and Landscape Management place the needs of you and your trees first.
Liberty Tree and Landscape Management is ready to help you with a plan-whether it’s for new trees and plants, landscaping, hardscaping or maintenance that is aesthetically pleasing to your senses and within your budget. For tree removal services in Philadelphia, Tree planting and Landscape work in Philadelphia, Click here
if you want to have a free (no obligation) consultation.
Latest Blog Posts
- Trees for wet or soggy areas. Wet soil have low amounts of air spaces, which results in low oxygen levels. Some deciduous trees that are good for wet soils or areas with poor drainage in ...more
1. Major Landscaping work that would require the tree being removed
2. A tree that has suffered from storm damage
3. Declining Tree health
4. Roots of trees causing threats to sidewalks, driveways or foundations
5. Cracks on ...more
- Tips to consider when choosing a Philadelphia tree service company
1. Insurance: You will be liable for any property damage caused by a Tree service if they do not have appropriate liability and workers compensation insurance. ...more